mirroring pc to tv

I used to be able to mirror my Dell PC to my Samsung smart TV. Both were purchased since covid 19 isolation. What changed? Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11.  Verizon router upgraded and moved. 
(I am able to youtube cast from my phone.)

I tried on my own. I tried with support from PC Richards.  On windows win+p win+k mirroring, devices, network, wifi, bluetooth. This is just a blur of experiments.

samsung had me considering easy connect, but before I got there I realized  manual adjust tv inputs (sources) seems to be required now. There is an option Remote Access. From there Screen Sharing (Wireless), seems to be the option I want as I am not trying to hook a keyboard to my TV. Did not dig into Samsung DeX. Win+P > Mirroring; Win+K>"my TV"  and there was cheering.

Shortly there I paused my familytreewebinar so I could adult and found it disconnected.  It did not reconnect seamlessly. Turned off the TV and started again. Got connected again. My audio quality got poor and I got disconnected again. My theory is internet quality.

Other avenues
zoom is not on tv.
Mac - not tried
Samsung browser (pid?)
Phone - battery usage a concern and can't print agendas from


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

digitizing dad's slides and old home movies

Can of worms - one thing leading to so many others

Transferring GEDCOM from familysearch to gramps - setup